- Cloud Computing
A patient first non-profit, CoachMe is improving the health of low-income Americans with diabetes and heart disease by connecting health coaches with those who need it most.
- Created data validation and visualization for both coaches and clients.
- Implemented auto messaging feature to allow coaches to schedule one time or repeatable SMS messages to clients.
- Setup real-time SMS messaging from coach dashboard to client’s mobile device.
Designed for school teachers, this app uses react animations to provide feedback to children about their volume level as measured by the device’s microphone, gamifying classroom management.
- REACT TRANSITION GROUP
- AUDIO CONTEXT
- Designed and built the back-end API allowing clients to quickly save and update all relevant game data.
- Used JWT authentication and built additional validation middleware.
- Worked closely with the front-end engineer to build animations and utilize the AudioContext API.
A team of data scientists and software engineers built this app providing an interactive choropleth world map showing changes to world forest coverages along with future predictions.
- Designed and built the front-end dashboard app to handle large chunks of data from the Data-Science API using a Redux state management system.
- Formated data for use with Plotly and rendered multiple custom, interactive world maps.
- Used React Router for a quick and seamless user experience while navigating the Dashboard.